Saturday, August 30, 2014

Newest Outfit Photoshoot

Hello again. It's been a loooooong time since I've last posted anything- y'know, life and all. I've recently bought a sewing machine, a Singer Promise 2, and I've gotten used to that. This post highlights a skirt I made with it, with Lucy the Our Generation doll wearing it. The skirt is paired with a white long-sleeved shirt of unknown origins, a scarf that came with a stuffed dog, and the MAG boots. Also, Coconut the dog and a leash made my me. Here are the photos.
 "Let's go on a walk!"
 Such creative angling, don't you agree?
Thank you, hose, for being in the picture. Really appreciate it.
 Dat hair.
A good view of the front of the outfit. But wacky hair... Oopsies!

I should be posting a dollhouse tour soon, but maybe as individual rooms because they all pretty much have good lighting at different times. 
Signing off, this has been Abby yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment