Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hello again. For my birthday on the 21st, we went to the Mall of America in Minneapolis, MN. I brought one AG doll, Alexis. Here are the photos (albeit a meager amount).
                                         In front of the amusement park and AG store
                                               Julie is my mom's favorite character.
                   Alexis sits by a peaceful pond. My dolls sure do have an affinity for ponds.
                                                           You look familiar...
                                     In the end, I got a guitar and a shirt. Very festive.

Expect a dollhouse tour soon, or doll bios. I always wait a long time before posting. Procrastination bad. Responsibility good. Sadly, I cannot be trusted with these things.
    Signing off, this has once again been Abby.



No comments:

Post a Comment